12/15/05

About that woot

Last weekend I went to Ann Arbor to interview for an organizer position at a graduate employee union. On Monday I got the job. So I'll be moving to Michigan in January. I hear the weather is great.

Also on Monday, my students from this semester took their final and turned in their papers. Which means that my bright, bewooted future is buried under a pile of grading that I absolutely have to get done today. Or maybe tomorrow. At any rate, this blog entry represents my last blogging break save one until I'm done with my work.

In other me news, I'll be heading down to Texas next week, so all Texans should be on alert. Also, if you're the sort of person who knows where I live in Illinois, you may be interested to know that there's an end of semester party at my place this Saturday (10ish). There will be fireworks. And Cincinnatti fire kites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker