8/9/07

What the heck

You Are 100% Feminist

You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.


Seriously, take a look at those questions, and if you get less than 100 percent, tell me on which question you didn't strongly agree. This quiz is stacked, I think, because it doesn't address any of the trickier questions about gender equality. Which brings up the question. How the heck did Liz Mair come up with only 79 percent?

UPDATE: Just for clarity's sake, I should add that I am a strong believer in gender equality, and I do consider myself a 100-percent feminist. But several feminists I know would disagree with that consideration. Those feminists would write a much tougher test, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker