- Art Blakey - Moanin'
- The Decembrists - The Crane Wife
- The Dresden Dolls - Yes, Virginia
- The Dresden Dolls - The Dresden Dolls
- Bob Dylan - Modern Times
- Bob Dylan - Love and Theft
- Duke Ellington - Money Jungle
- k.d. lang - Reintarnation
- Charles Mingus - Blues and Roots
- Judas Priest - British Steel
- Public Enemy (feat. Paris) - Rebirth of a Nation
- DJ Q*Bert - Wave Twisters, Episode 7 Million: Sonic Wars Within the Protons
- Horace Silver - Horace-Scope
- DJ Shadow - Endtroducing
- DJ Shadow - Funky Skunk
- DJ Shadow - The Outsider
- The Stanley Brothers - Amazing Grace
- Johnny Valentino - Stingy Brim
- Various - 18 Truck Driving Classics
- Rhonda Vincent - All American Bluegrass Girl
- Randy Weston - Zep Tepi
- X-Ecutioners - Built from Scratch
Addendum: What the hell? Let's make it a meme. Wobblie, Eric, and Dru, consider yourselves tagged.
Double plus addendum: I totally forgot Roscoe Holcomb - the high lonesome sound, which is altogether awesome, and the day after posting this I got a whole passle of cds from may Amazon wishlist as gifts. So add some Ricky Skaggs, Woody Guthrie, and miscellaneous bluegrass to the list. More importantly, you should check out wobblie's response.
As long as I'm addending: There was a Charlie Parker box set back in January, but it was crap. Not because of the bird, but because of the production.