|I'm so high right now|
- By applause, Ron "We Buy Gold" Paul was the clear victor. Who (other than the powerful) doesn't love Ron Paul? He articulates a clear, consistent philosophy. Even though the philosophy is pretty dumb, it's still super refreshing.
- Luntz and his focus group were absolutely crazy for Herman "The Godfather" Cain. I've never even heard of this guy, but now I can say: You, sir, are no Ross Perot. That he did so well in Luntzville is just further proof that Republicans are crazy.
- Santorum was a delightfully frothy mix. Luntz's focus group gave him second place.
- T-Paw was smooth, and he really could be a contender. And I love that he embraces the appellation. It's fratty, but still pretty cool… for a presidential candidate. I'm hoping Obama embraces "B-Rock."
- Luntz's group thought, to a person, that Barack Obama is a socialist, even when challenged by Luntz.
- Luntz's group was heavily populated with mouth-breathers (there's video evidence).