2/5/06

Four more memes! For more memes!

Wow, not only has Eric shown signs of life, he broke his long silence to send me my very first blog tag! Technically, he tagged the whole group of us, but I'm going to pretend like it was just me.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Bookstore clerk. Yes, at the same place as John and Eric. I had almost forgotten.
2. Game reviewer (although, technically, I was never paid in monies)
3. English professer. That's where I learned how to spell.
4. Trading-card manufacturer

Four films I can watch repeatedly:

1. Miller's Crossing
2. Dr. Strangelove
3. Any good nature flick, like Microcosm
4. My own, yet to be filmed, masterwork

Four places I've lived

1. Manhattan, KS (truly it fills me with Manhappiness)
2. Setauket, NY (did I spell that right?)
3. Florence, Italy (well, for a few weeks, but it sure sounds cosmopolitan, non?)
4. Austin, TX -- Bat City, baby!

Four TV programs I like to watch:

I am so not answering this honestly, but here goes:

1. Rollergirls, cause occasionally we catch a glimpse of my wife's hair or elbow
2. The WIre, which may be the best show ever
3. The Daily Show
4. The Soup, so I can stay abreast of how awful television is while not actually watching much of it

Four places I've been on vacation

1. The Texas hill country for our mini-moon
2. Russia, which was terrifying
3. Austin, TX, before I ever thought I'd live here
4. Flathead lake, which was beautiful and relaxing

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. I'll copy Eric and go with "curry"
2. Sushi, especially good hamachi, anago, and unagi
3. Chicken piccata, when I'm eating meat
4. Ice cream is delicious

Four websites I visit daily

1. The daily soy, although I had despaired of any updates
2. Scarygoround
3 - 27. Ah, heck, I literally have 27 daily reads. Let's just say I've read it and move on.

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Flathead lake in the summer
2. The Barbican Theater in London, watching a good Shakespeare production
3. Someplace without internet access for, like, a few weeks, so I can get some writing done and not do any work for my corporate overlord
4. In my swanky, yet to be purchased, blimp

Four bloggers I am annoying

Like I said, I don't even know how these tag things work. I'll let Zwichenzug tag folks on behalf of the Bellmen.

Four places I've never been but would like to visit

1. Thailand
2. San Francisco and other nice bits of California
3. My own, as yet undiscovered, island
4. The forbidden planet

Four differences in my alternate universe

1. Two words: jet boots
2. I have an oscar, a blimp, an island, and a spaceship or teleport widget for getting to the forbidden planet
3. People can't hurt each other without getting permission from their cats
4.Cats still can't speak and certainly wouldn't give their permission anyway

Stupid cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker