1/1/06

The new The Bellman: all sex all the time for 2006

My union organizing gig starts in a few days so I spent some time today researching an area they've focused on that I don't know much about. Namely, transgender issues. But that's not what this post is about.

During the course of my wide ranging googling, I came across tiny nibbles which, if you happen to be in the market for a sex blog, is top notch. The writer, Violet Blue, also does a podcast called Open Source Sex and I'm so entranced by the blog that I'm thinking about breaking my I-shall-never-listen-to-a-podcast oath. Consider, for example, this excerpt from a post about Violet Blue's first lap dance:
Out on the stage came four women, and one got so excited when she saw us she barely did her routine before jumping off the stage and landing in my lap, grabbing my boobs and pulling me into her chest. It was the beginning of what was to be our nonconsensual relationship. She grabbed my head and pushed my face between her tits -- of steel. My nose hit her breastbone -- bonk! She smashed her boobs together around my face -- bonk, bonk! Hard, everything was hard. My nose hurt. I didn’t know what to do -- there was no pleasant squishiness, like when you nuzzle a pair of soft, yummy boobies. Suddenly I was covered in perfume, ack. The woman and her blonde coworker summoned us into the other room, with another stage and several padded tables surrounded by chairs. We sat at a table near the stage, (which was on hydraulics and I thought was pretty neato) and after a song the same two women came over to our table, led mostly by the hard-boob lady, who was actually enthusiastic and cute. They threw a blanket over the table, got up on it, and performed cunnilingus for about one minute, with the blonde in my lap and the other with her legs spread in my face and her left high heel hooked around Hornboy's neck. I was beginning to appreciate subtlety in all its forms. This wasn't it.

But that's not really what this post is about either. Though before I get to the point I want to mention that Violet Blue is a very well rounded sex blogger. In addition to blogging, podcasting, fleshbot editing, and writing actual real books she's a machine artist working with an outfit that goes by the name of Survival Research Labs. I'm not even going to try to explain what that entails, but maybe you'll enjoy this video

What this post is really about is The Extra Action Marching Band which looks to me like a brassier -- and probably queerer -- Crash Worship. Now, I've only been to the one Crash Worship show, but it was...well, words fail me. What I most clearly remember about my introduction to Crash Worship, though, was being utterly surprised both that the band existed and that I hadn't known that the band existed. Seems to me that that's probably a pretty common reaction to The Extra Action Marching Band. The first part, anyway. So the point of this post is to say, "Hey look at this thing that exists. Who'd'a thunk?"

I love the internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker