3/23/06

News

It's all about trust. When I read over at the Aardvark's place[1] that Dick Cheney demands that hotels pre-tune all TVs to FOXNews, I figured that she was propagating an amusing hoax. Nope. And now the story is all over the lefty blogosphere.

You know what jumped out at me though? The list of newspapers hand scrawled at the bottom of the list. As near as I can tell, Cheney's reading requirements include:
  • The New York Times
  • USA Today
  • the local paper
  • The Washington Post
  • The Wall Street Journal

That's just not a list that fits with a preference for FOXNews. Seems to me that if Cheney's reading habits matched up to his viewing preferences you'd expect him to drop the NY Times and the Post and replace them with the Washinton Times and the NY Daily News. Guess there's still room for a little bit of reality in the VP's daily routine.
___________
1 How sexy I must be to know about that blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker