9/15/08

Monday

How's this for a bad idea. Start off your week by heading off to the Secretary of State's office (Michigan's version of the DMV) to finally, with a week left on the clock, trade in the old Illinois license for a shiny new Michigan ID card.

Surprisingly, that's been less frustrating than trying to get my iLump to work again. After nearly three hours on the phone with AT&T (Apple's side of the tech support question was handled in a brisk ninety minutes yesterday)they've now decided that my phone will absolutely, positively, for real and for true, without a doubt work if I just walk over to the AT&T store down the street and pick up a new SIM card. I'm not holding my breath.

...just to complete the picture, turns out that the internet was down at home. On the bright side, so was the cable. Fallout from Ike, I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker